Friday, March 27, 2015

Classic Quote

Paul needed to get a new social security card, so he had to go in person to the Social Security office to handle this. For whatever reason, the Social Security office in Cochise County is in Douglas, over an hour away.

We discussed briefly whether or not it would be open Wednesday afternoon. I couldn't think of any national holiday or any reason it should be closed, so we went on ahead without calling. Of course, when we got there, the office was closed!!! Only on Wednesday afternoons. Why???


So Paul in typical fashion said, "I'm not surprised it's closed, but it doesn't diminish my disgust!" That sounds so much like him. I need to make a meme.


1 comment:

  1. I pinned this immediately even before I knew it was from Paul! Can't believe you made this most perfect meme.

    ReplyDelete