Friday, July 3, 2009

I Spy


Many years ago, I heard a radio broadcast about looking for God's presence in everyday life. This could include answers to prayers, evidence of God's care, help in doing God's work, or unusual timing, and they are called "I spies." Today I had an "I spy." I was craving a BLT, but I had no tomatoes, and it was too far to go to town just for tomatoes. Then, just around lunch time, Paul went out to water the garden and to his great surprise found a ripe tomato buried deep within the plant, our first of the year. Mere coincidence or "I spy," I'm not sure, but thank you Dear Father for letting me have a BLT today.

1 comment:

  1. Mom would always thank God for things like that and I would wonder is that God or mere coincidence? She told me she thought it was God and was thanking Him for it either way.

    ReplyDelete