Thursday, April 22, 2010

Red Dragon

Paul got a new toy to play with. He bought a Red Dragon propane torch to burn the weeds in the yard.


He was having a wonderful time burning weeds in the backyard. After about half an hour I went outside to see how things were going. I looked around the yard and saw some smoke coming from the corner of the yard by the fence. So I said to Paul, "Should the fence be smoldering over there?" He calmly looked around, didn't seem too alarmed, and said, "Go put it out." I don't think he could tell from where he stood that the fence was on fire. He told me later that he wasn't going to go near the fire because he had a propane tank on his back. I suppose that was wise!






Paul surveying the damage.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness.You guys crack me up!! How long would it have taken the FD to get to you if you hadn't noticed the burning fence!? I don't know, I just don't feel comfortable with Paul walking around with a propane tank on his back. But I know what I'll be doing next time I come to your house. Does Paul share his new toys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul says you can use the torch when you come, but remember if you catch yourself on fire he may not recognize your scream!

    ReplyDelete