Thursday, June 18, 2009

Etsy

As you can see, my blog is still a work in progress. There will be some changes over time as I tweak the look of the page.

Yesterday I opened my
Etsy store. I am going to try to sell my origami boxes. I got so excited today when I saw that I had only 8 items for sale when yesterday I had 9 items for sale. I actually thought someone had bought one -- but there was no sale listed. After doing some checking around, I found the missing item. Somehow it had become inactive but was not sold... sigh. I don't understand how these things happen -- evil gremlins perhaps. The whole Etsy thing is new to me. Any and all feedback is appreciated, especially regarding pricing and photos. Kudos to Sarah for taking all the pictures and photoshopping them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm super-excited that you're doing a blog! I would buy one of your beautiful boxes, but I steal, I mean get them for free.

    ReplyDelete